Skip to product information
1 of 5

Candle Tin | 2oz

Candle Tin | 2oz

Regular price $ 6.00 USD
Regular price $ 6.00 USD Sale price $ 6.00 USD
Sale Sold out

Hand poured 100% pure beeswax candle in a travel tin 
Use: Perfect for home or traveling! Just let cool, close it up and go! Works great for relighting HempWick, luminary displays, setting the mood, and it will clean smells from the air! 
Burn time: 16+ hours
Size: 2 ounces
Scent: Naturally smells like honey. Nothing added to it.

What’s in it? 

BEESWAX- All of the organic beeswax we use to make our candles comes from the very same hives as the beeswax we use to hand make HempWick! The bees who make it live out in our local mangroves on wild, undeveloped land. The bees gather the pollens they need to make wild tropical blossom honey and wax from gallberry, saw palmetto, and other tropical wild flower blossoms. The acreage surrounding their hives is wild, un cultivated, and is not fertilized or chemically sprayed. Thank you for supporting us and for helping us support our local bee keepers! We are all grateful!
HEMPWICK- 100% HempWick Wick! Handmade by us with organic hemp from Romania!
TIN- 100% Recycled! Please reuse or recycle it after use!

What’s not in it?
NO GMOS, NO paraffin wax (a byproduct of petroleum production), NO Soy wax (soy wax is heavily processed and genetically modified), No Cotton wicks, No Lead, No toxic fumes, No scents, No fragrances! Just pure organic goodness!

- It's best to burn for 3-4 hours at a time. Then allow the candle to cool completely before using it again. This will make the candle last longer and burn more evenly.
-Light the wick from the base where the wick meets the beeswax. This gives the beeswax time to soak into the wick. 

Looking for scented candles? The pure beeswax smells super sweet like honey but if you want a scented candle.... No problem! Burn the candle and wait till its melted a bit >>Put the fire out<< and add a few drops of your favorite pure essential oil into the melted wax puddle. And voila! No weird chemicals, no artificial fragrances, no toxic fumes!

- The tin can get hot!
- Never leave a burning candle unattended!
- Burn on a flat and solid heat resistant surface.
-Keep burning candles far away from children, pets and all flammable materials like curtains, papers, clothing, books, pillows, and rugs!

How to clean the tin to reuse it:
-Burn the candle all the way down and allow it to cool.
-Boil water.
-Put tin on a towel that can get waxy and pour the boiling water into it.
-CAUTION- Bee careful! It will be hot!
-While still hot and melted wipe the container with a clean paper towel.
-Repeat if necessary!

View full details